STD Home > General Instructions on Taking Zenchent
General Information on Taking ZenchentSome considerations to keep in mind when taking this drug include the following:
- Zenchent comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take a dose of Zenchent with food or on an empty stomach. If the medication bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Each pack contains 28 pills. Make sure to take them in order. Once you have finished a pack, start a new one right away. You will probably start your period sometime during the last seven days of the pack.
- It is very important to take Zenchent every day and at the same time each day. Try to pick a time that is easy to remember, such as at bedtime or breakfast. If you have trouble remembering, please talk with your healthcare provider, as missing pills increases your risk of pregnancy.
- Make sure you know exactly what to do if you miss any pills. In some circumstances, you may need to use a backup method of contraception for a week.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to Zenchent dosing, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.