STD Home > Tri-Estarylla Dosage
General Information on Taking Tri-Estarylla
Some considerations to keep in mind while taking Tri-Estarylla include the following:
- The medication comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take Tri-Estarylla with or without food. If it seems to bother your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Each pack of Tri-Estarylla contains 28 pills. Make sure to take them in order. Once you finish a pack, start a new one the next day. You will probably get your period during the last seven days of the pack.
- It is important that you take Tri-Estarylla every day and at the same time each day. Try to pick a time that will be easy to remember, such as at bedtime or breakfast. If you have trouble remembering, please talk with your healthcare provider, as missing pills increases your risk of pregnancy.
- Make sure you know exactly what to do if you miss any pills. In some circumstances, you may need to use a backup method of contraception, such as condoms, for a week.
- For the contraceptive to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage of Tri-Estarylla, please talk to your healthcare provider, nurse, or pharmacist.