STD Home > Who Should Not Take Tilia Fe?
Who Should Not Use Tilia Fe?You should avoid Tilia Fe if you:
- Are allergic to it, to norethindrone, to ethinyl estradiol, or to any of the inactive components used to make this contraceptive. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive components.
- Have a history of breast cancer or endometrial cancer (cancer of the lining of the uterus).
- Have undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding.
- Have a blood clotting disorder that causes you to clot too easily, or have ever had a blood clot.
- Have heart disease.
- Have had a stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA or "mini-stroke").
- Have had yellowing of the whites of the eyes or skin (jaundice) during a prior pregnancy or oral contraceptive use.
- Have liver tumors or cancer.
- Are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.