STD Home > Serious Reactions to MetroGel-Vaginal
Side Effects to ReportSome MetroGel-Vaginal side effects are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Severe, intolerable skin reactions
- Unusual sensations, such as tingling or numbness, in the hands or feet
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- Unexplained swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the MetroGel-Vaginal side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using MetroGel-Vaginal or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.