STD Home > How Heather Works and What to Tell Your Doctor
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using Heather if you have:
- Liver disease, including liver failure, cirrhosis, hepatitis, or liver tumors
- Migraines or other unusual or severe headaches
- Cancer (or if you have had cancer in the past)
- Unexplained vaginal bleeding.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Nor-QD and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Nor-QD and Breastfeeding).