STD Home > Answers to Questions on Estrostep Fe
What If I Take an Overdose of Estrostep Fe?Women who take too much Estrostep Fe may experience the following symptoms:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Vaginal bleeding or other menstrual irregularities.
How Should It Be Stored?Keep Estrostep Fe tablets in their original package. The packaging is designed to help you remember to take the tablets each day and in the correct order. Keep the package at room temperature, away from moisture and heat.
What If I Miss a Dose?Missing doses of Estrostep Fe increases the risk of pregnancy. What you should do depends on how many tablets you have missed and where exactly you are in your cycle (see Estrostep Fe Dosage). If you are not sure what to do, refer to the patient information that comes with each pack of Estrostep Fe or consult your healthcare provider.
Strengths of Estrostep FeEstrostep Fe comes with four different groups of tablets in each pack, in the following order:
- Tablets 1 to 5 -- 1 mg of norethindrone and 0.02 mg of ethinyl estradiol per tablet
- Tablets 6 to 12 -- 1 mg of norethindrone and 0.03 mg of ethinyl estradiol per tablet
- Tablets 13 to 21 -- 1 mg of norethindrone and 0.035 mg of ethinyl estradiol per tablet
- Tablets 22 to 28 -- 75 mg of ferrous fumarate.