STD Home > Common Reactions to Balziva
Common Side Effects of BalzivaSome of the common, bothersome (but not usually dangerous) side effects of birth control pills include:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Changes in your eyes that make it more difficult to wear contact lenses
- Breast tenderness or other breast changes (such as swelling)
- Headaches (although birth control pills can improve headaches in some women)
- Breakthrough bleeding and spotting between periods
- Changes in sex drive (typically a decrease).