More Instructions for Dasetta
When and How Do I Take It?Some general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Dasetta include the following:
- The contraceptive comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once a day.
- Each pack of Dasetta contains 28 pills. Make sure to take them in order. Once you finish a pack, start a new one the next day, even if you are still having your period. You will probably start your period during the last seven days of the pack.
- You can take Dasetta with or without food. If it bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- It is important to take Dasetta every day and at the same time each day. Try to pick a time that will be easy to remember, such as at bedtime. If you have trouble remembering, please talk with your healthcare provider, as missing pills increases your risk of pregnancy.
- Make sure you know exactly what to do if you miss any pills. In some circumstances, you may need to use a backup method of contraception, such as condoms, for a week.
- For the contraceptive to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
Storage InformationKeep Dasetta tablets in their original package. The packaging is designed to help you remember to take the tablets each day. Keep the package at room temperature, away from moisture or heat.
Keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children.