Discussing CamereseLo With Your Healthcare Provider
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this contraceptive if you have:
- A history of blood clots or a clotting disorder
- Chest pain (angina)
- A history of a heart attack or stroke
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, hepatitis, or liver tumors
- Problems with your heart valves
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Cancer (or if you have had cancer in the past)
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Yellowing of the whites of the eyes or skin (jaundice) during a prior pregnancy or oral contraceptive use
- Gallbladder disease
- High cholesterol
- Unexplained vaginal bleeding
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you:
- Are obese
- Have an upcoming surgery
- Smoke cigarettes
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see LoSeasonique and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding (see LoSeasonique and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all other medications you are taking, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Precautions and Warnings With CamreseLo to learn more, including information on who should not take this drug.)