General Instructions for Taking Balziva
General Information on Balziva DosingSome considerations for people using Balziva include the following:
- Balziva comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take Balziva with food or on an empty stomach. If Balziva bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Each pack of Balziva contains 28 pills. Make sure to take them in order. Once you have finished a pack, start a new pack right away. You will probably start your period sometime during the last seven days of the pack.
- It is very important to take Balziva every day, at the same time each day. Try to pick a time that is easy to remember (such as at bedtime or breakfast). If you have trouble remembering, please talk with your healthcare provider, as missing pills increases your risk of pregnancy.
- Make sure you know exactly what to do if you miss any pills. In some circumstances, you may need to use a backup method of contraception (such as condoms) for a week.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your Balziva dosage, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.