General Information on Taking Amethia Lo
General Information on Taking Amethia LoSome considerations to keep in mind while taking Amethia Lo include the following:
- Amethia Lo comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take Amethia Lo with food or on an empty stomach. If the medication bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Each pack contains 91 pills. Make sure to take them in order. Once you finish a pack, start a new one the next day, without letting any days pass in between packs. You will probably get your period during the last seven days of the pack.
- It is normal to experience breakthrough bleeding or spotting between periods while taking Amethia Lo. Keep taking the medication as normal.
- It is important to take Amethia Lo every day, at the same time each day. Try to pick a time that will be easy to remember, such as at bedtime or breakfast. If you have trouble remembering, please talk with your healthcare provider, as missing pills increases your risk of pregnancy.
- Make sure you know exactly what to do if you miss any pills. In some circumstances, you may need to use a backup method of contraception, such as condoms, for seven days.
- For Amethia Lo to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or Amethia Lo dosing in general, please talk to your healthcare provider or pharmacist.